Thursday, December 27, 2007

Merry Christmas!


I hope you all had a Merry Christmas. My whole family went to my parent's house in California for Christmas. It was nice to have everyone together, it doesn't happen very often. Shelby had a lot of fun playing with the presents and the tree. My parents got her a rocking horse that makes horse sounds and moves its head and tail. I don't think she quite knows what to do with it yet! She was crawling all over the place and getting into everything. Once we found her going through my mom's pantry and rearranging things. She especially thought that the uncooked pasta should go on the door instead of in their box! We had a nice party at our house for my mom's family. It was a lot of fun and we had a lot of people over. It was nice to see some of my cousins that I haven't seen in a long time.











1 comments:

KAMBRIA and MATT said...

Yeah! You have a blog. Welcome. You better update because we obviously need to keep in touch more.