Wednesday, August 27, 2008

The Beverly Hillbillies - Well Almost!

After having to postpone moving over and over again, I was finally able to move on July 30th....the day before I had to move out of course. Moving was really funny, thanks to all the people from my branch that came to help. My hometeacher decided he could get ton of stuff in his truck. It kind of looked like the Beverly Hillbillies, all we were missing was grandma on top in her rocker! They fit my bed, box spring, mattress, couch, chair, ottoman and the kitchen table all in the bed of his truck. I'm surprised he made it like that, luckily we weren't going too far! I'm glad he didn't get pulled over with all that stuff in there!


But I'm all moved, except for some boxes, and it is really nice having my own place. The best part about it is that it is REALLY quiet! No more loud neighbors, especially like my old upstairs neighboor who always stomped when she walked! I've even met a few of my neighboors and everyone seems pretty nice. And I'm glad I met my goal of becoming a homeowner before my next birthday (which is this coming Saturday in case anyone is even thinking about forgetting!!)


0 comments: